Connect with other leaders and get practical training to help you take your ministry to the next level.
9am – 12 pm
- 8 – Why? What’s Yours?
- 15 – Relational Equity in Your Community
- *22 – Creating and Changing Culture (lunch provided)
- 29 – Fundraising through Networks
- 5 – Legal and Budget Awareness, pt 1
- 12 – Legal and Budget Awareness, pt 2
- *15-17 – Vision Retreat, Vision Framework (early sign-up required)
- 26 – Presentations of Vision
- 2 – Benchmarks of Health in a Church Start
- *9 – First Impressions (lunch provided)
- 16 – Communicating for Change
- *23-27 – Vision Trip to Portland (early sign-up required)
- 7-11 – **Vision Retreat, San Diego
- 14 – Growing a Church Around Discipleship
- 21 – Present Discipleship Plan
- *28 Music and Worship (lunch provided)
- *4-6 – Assesment Center (early sign-up required)
- 11 – Personal Mission Statement Review
- 15 – Relationshal Equity in Your Community
- *18 – Thanksgiving Dinner (early sign-up required)
- 2 – Your Number 2 (associate pastor)
- 9 – Online Presence, Outreach, Care, etc.
- *16 – Christmas Gathering (early sign-up required)
- 6 – Counseling (marriage/grief)
- *13 – Counseling Ministry (lunch provided)
- *16-18 – Couples Retreat (early sign-up required)
- 27 – Systems Introduction
Initial Church Starting Residency
A six-month process to assess and prepare an individual for participating in a finishing residency. This residency is a cohort which meets monthly and discusses selected readings about church starting.
Finishing Church Starting Residency
A one-year process to assess and prepare an individual for starting a church. This process covers personality assessment, strategic development, systems organization, and much more to fully equip an individual to plant a church which will go further, faster.
Discover Your Gifts and Strengths
Detailed pre-assessments and regular ongoing assessments are used to help potential church starters discover their gifts, strengths, and confirm their call.
High Level Coaching
We leverage ICF principles to help leaders discover the God-empowered directions and solutions which help their churches thrive.
We employ best practices and capture uniqueness as we work with church starts and campuses to discover solutions to help them go further faster.
Church starting is hard and can be lonely. We connect our church starters with existing church pastors to build relationships of encouragement.
We plan quarterly events to connect pastors as they grow together. National speakers are enlisted to come and speak into the lives of our leaders.