Intentional processes designed to empower leaders
who reproduce disciples and churches.
- re:FOCUS Journey: A two-year process designed for pastors and leaders to help them refocus their lives and ministries for Christ in a safe environment.
- Leadership Coaching: Every leader and or staff/group needs someone to bounce ideas off of at times and to help them move forward when they are stuck. Contact the TBA staff of Associate Certified Coaches when you need a coach individually or for a group.
- Coach Training: Training for pastors and leaders who want to help people create their own preferred futures.
- LifePlan: A two-day, one-on-one process where you gain perspective on your life, create your LifePlan, execute your LifePlan, and develop ways to renew your LifePlan.
- Hearing God Retreats: As leaders, we need to make space for rest and renewal. Two-day retreats are set up several times a year at Riverbend Retreat Center for small groups of leaders.
- Uncommon Leader: Training to help leaders be more effective and confident.
- Assessments: TBA offers many assessment and interpretation options to assist leaders. These assessments include PEP, Path, StrengthsFinder, Church Planter, DiSC, Spiritual Gifts.
Becky L. Biser
Director of Leadership Development